BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER
The BI Developer will design, build, and maintain Human Capital Management analytics & other solutions. This role requires a deep understanding of data analysis, designing data models & ETL processes, and building insightful reports and dashboards. The candidate will have a proven ability to lead projects to completion within established schedules and timelines. Prospective individuals must be available during regular business hours and authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
• Work with clients to define and document requirements.
• Design and configure integration solutions and methodologies between software systems.
• Design, develop, and maintenance of Business Intelligence software and systems
• Lead and perform complex analysis in an evolving data environment.
• Extract and analyze data, patterns, and related trends as needed
• Ensure high levels of Business Intelligence system availability through support functions and in-depth testing.
• Excellent understanding of Business Intelligence use cases, methodologies and practices.
• Good eye for making captivating visualizations with the ability to tell a story through BI.
• Understanding of advanced analytics trends and some Data Science techniques.
• Strong technical experience extracting and working with data from various applications, preferably HR/HCM vendors such Oracle, SAP, Workday, etc.
• 3+ years experience with data analytic tools (Power BI preferred).
• 2+ years Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) coding or similar scripting.
• 5+ years experience with SQL and data engineering, cleansing and management.
• Location: Remote
• Compensation: 1099. Commensurate with experience.
• Must be eligible to work in the United States.
• Knowledge of data security best practices.
• Principals only. RECRUITERS – please do NOT contact this job poster.
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
For consideration please send ALL of the following to email@example.com:
- Resume or CV
- LinkedIn profile
- Two professional references
- Expected compensation